Saturday, January 19, 2008

The box is open!

Well here I go, opening the Pandora's Box.  I'm starting our blog!  Are you happy now Char!  I throughly enjoy reading other blogs, it seems only fair to share the wealth right?  Not to mention a great way to keep all the friends and family updated with us.  Forgive me if I don't keep up with is though, its hard for me to keep up with everything sometimes,  but I'll try my best!  So here I go....

1 comments:

we share: said...

I wasn't sure exactly where to start commenting... I will just say that I am thrilled to peices that I finally convinced you to blog, the snow was a blast (while it lasted), flubber is fantastic! and Ashers laugh just melts my heart... I thought I was the only one who made him laugh...jk. also- you have a great husband and I hope we can jump the business bandwagon when we all wrap up this school nonsense and get on with "real life". You are the best friend and I am so lucky that we get to make so many fun memories! ...can't wait to see more blogging.
love~char