Dear Internet Connection,
I have been very patient with you. I'm even grateful for you since you are better than no internet connection. But you are far too slow. All I want to do is create a slideshow of pictures, but you are making that impossible. I have tried 5 times to create my latest slideshow but it always freezes up. I'm losing my patience! I know we're in Puerto Rico, and everything is laid back here but this is taking it too far. If you don't shape up soon, I will pack you up and ship you to St George, Utah (actually you can count on that!). Please, please, please, just shape up and let me make a slideshow to share our Puerto Rican adventures with our family and friends.
Sincerely,
Me
11 comments:
I love living through your elaborant vacation life. I loved your birthday cake, it was very "Meganish", creative, well done, and of course amazing to boot. It looks like you are having a fantastic time!
Heather
We fiiiiiinally started a blog...check it out.
Haha Megan you crack me up! I miss you! Sami is sad that Jackson won't be in her class at school. I guess this gives Easton the chance to step in and comfort her...
That stinks about your connection. Isn't that the most frustrating thing in the world? Good luck in St. George!
Megan, I just sent you an invite to my blog! Thanks again for today, you really saved us! We had a great time...Zach said you have a few friends interested in my clips, let me know! Your boys are so darling!
Hey, once you get back to St. George, you'll have to post a picture of your new haircut! I heard it looks so cute :)
Wow! It is pretty exciting getting to live in so many new places over the past seven(?) years. Builds a lot of character, right? :) How is the Church out there? Still have your hearts set on St. George?
Megan! How are you? I've been running CRAZY here, and I'm sure you're doing the same there! When are you heading to St. George...Is it November? Would love to hear from you! Love you!
Hey! I finally got my hairclip blog up and running...the link is: miamoodesigns.blogspot.com, pass it on! How are things in St. George?
Love your family pictures. They are gorgeous. Your boys are such lookers! We miss you guys and hope you are getting settled in nicely.
Happy Birthday Megan!!! Just wanted you to know that I'm thinking of you, and that I love you dearly! Hope you are having a wonderful day!! We'll have to celebrate next time you're in town!Love ya girl!
Post a Comment