I hope that you are doing well. I think about you all of the time, and wish that I could come over and see you. How is it going? You are so amazing--truly you are.
I wish I could hug you right now. I miss you so much. I will call you later, bella.
I am glad you found me. It has been so long. Ann use to have comments but just recently took it off she said she is over comments whatever that means. I will tell her you said hi. and tell her to look u up on mine. Your family has grown. So fun to see you are happy and doing well. Oh by the way Ann's hair is fake extentions aka pop-ins but it is pretty. I am also on Facebook are you??
Adam and I have been married 7 glorious years! I haven't always thought they were glorious as we were going through them, but I definitely feel that way looking back. Adam and I have grown so much as a couple, especially during these last few years of Optometry school. Our love for each other and our Heavenly Father has been the firm foundation of what gets us through the hard times. We are living in Forest Grove, Oregon with our 3 little boys, as Adam attends Pacific University College of Optometry. Its a 4 year program and Adam is wrapping up year 3, yeah!!! I often say when ask what we do that "We are attending Opt. school." Many find that confusing, as if we are both students. But it is "very much a team effort," as Adam reminds me; always quick to give me credit after another semester or final or huge test is through. The plan/hope/dream after graduation, is to build a fresh practice with our great friends the Watsons in St. George Utah. This is us, our life, crazy as it may be, we're happy to be living it together!
6 comments:
I miss you Megan. Only 1 more month, right? :) You are a trooper!
Well shoot!!! I didn't know you had a blog! Can't wait to keep track of all your business.
Megan-I can totally teach you how to do silhouettes. They are so easy it is embarrassing. Call me.
Bummer! That would have made me cry.
I hope that you are doing well. I think about you all of the time, and wish that I could come over and see you. How is it going? You are so amazing--truly you are.
I wish I could hug you right now. I miss you so much. I will call you later, bella.
It is great to see what you are doing. I miss you guys. Wish we were closer to get our little rascals together. Love you.
I am glad you found me. It has been so long. Ann use to have comments but just recently took it off she said she is over comments whatever that means. I will tell her you said hi. and tell her to look u up on mine. Your family has grown. So fun to see you are happy and doing well.
Oh by the way Ann's hair is fake extentions aka pop-ins but it is pretty. I am also on Facebook are you??
Post a Comment