Sunday, March 8, 2009

7 days till 7

Porter's 1st Year in Pictures

6 comments:

Cody and Utahna said...

Porter's seven? How time flies! Great piano! Do you or Adam play? Love the pics of you a natural boy. BTW, I run a book club out here. Mostly members. Two girls loved The Red Tent, but thought it was too hot and steamy for an LDS group. Haven't read it yet. Do you agree? I highly reccomend The Peacegiver. Simple writing, but completely life changing. Also really liked The Secret Life of Bees, and Eve and the Choice Made in Eden.

Megan Lofgran said...

I have, Eve and the Choice Made in Eden, another friend recommended that. I should crack it open again. The Red Tent was a bit steamy. Not too, in my opinion. Though everyones tolerance is different. Good to hear from you!

Cali said...

How wonderful to hear from you. Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog. You are such a wonderful friend, and I have so missed not being near you. You have been such a wonderful example in my life, and I am so grateful to know you.

How wonderful that Adam is so much closer! True, it isn't ideal, but much, much, much better! And--this rotation is 1/3 of the way over!

I'm jealous of your piano. It is absolutely beautiful. You have me scheming to take trailer back to OR for graduation in order to get one! That, I'm sure, would make Nate so happy!

ann said...

So glad you found me!
Looks like you are happy and have a great life!
I'm going to have to go back in your blog archives and find out what you've been up to the past ten years or so.
You have a beautiful family, and in my opinion there is nothing better!
And by the way how have you not aged? You are as pretty as ever.

Eileen said...

You're back to blogging! Yay. You've been on my mind so much. I feel bad for you that Adam has to go to Las Vegas now. At least the end is near and hopefully your weekends will be glorious and relaxing until then. I miss you, Megan. XOXO.

Lindsay said...

LOVE the slideshow of Porter! It is crazy how big our boys have gotten. Can't wait to see you this weekend and enjoy "7" with you guys!