Porter's 7th year in pictures
Hurrah! Its complete!
Porter has really had a great 7th year! A carefree summer at the beach! First grade got off to a rocky start, but is going fantastic now. Porter LOVES to read (a boy after my own heart!). He received a box set of 5 books for his birthday and finished them in one week (FYI: if you have boys, I highly recommend the "Captian Underpants" series!)! He learned to tie his shoes, ride a 2-wheel bike, ride a DIRT BIKE and lost 2 teeth! He loves to sing, and is constantly doing it, except at sharing time (go figure!). And is oh so silly! He has matured so incredibly this year and continues to be super thoughtful and loving to his family members. Oh, Porter I can't believe you are already 7! Watching my baby mature into a sweet boy has been scary and amazing. I love you more than my vocabulary can explain. I'm so grateful that Heavenly Father has placed you in our care. Our family is enriched with your presence! Love- Mom



3 comments:
I can so relate to all of your feelings about your son turning seven. My oldest turned seven this year and he is such a stud!
Anyway your son is so handsome and looks a lot like you, hope you had fun celebrating him!
By the way, I live in Show Low AZ.
It's a laid back life and we like it.
I'm so EXCITED!! :)
Post a Comment