The Andrus Vision Center Employees (plus one) joined us for a fun evening of
Cafe Rio Catered
Good Christmas Music
And some good ol fashion
White elephant gifts!
R.I.P.
Beautiful paisley Christmas tablecloth.
Your death by sterno was so unfortunate.
Not to worry,
you will be reincarnated as beautiful Christmas pillows.
I went a little crazy with the ornaments this year!
And loving the results!
White elephant gift exchange was quite tame I have to say, not much swapping.
Though secretly I know everyone wanted to peek at the
"Sex for Dummies" book!
Adam also came up with another game involving:
oven mitts
dice
and a movie gift certificate wrapped a gob of times.
A jolly time was had by all.
Including me (not pictured as usual)!
3 comments:
Love the floating ornaments by the window. I may have to recreate that look here.
Everything looks so gorgeous Megan...Great job!! I think the ornament idea was great!!!
I LOVED IT. Beautiful decorations. As usual, your table cloth, centerpiece,and all else was marvelous. What else could I expect really? You are the party goddess. Your could make a business out of throwing parties.
Post a Comment