In other words... we moved (yes! AGAIN).
Here's the funny part
its only 7 lots west (I say lots because there is not a house on every lot)of the old house.
Its a lateral move aka- still renting. But a smart one.
And I say that because, about 2 weeks later
we became the proud new owners of
Andrus Vision!
Thats right! St. George is stuck with us.
After living the last 5 years in "limbo land" (a place I loath!)
It feels a bit strange to have a toe in "settled city". All options are off the table.
Yet we are very happy to be stuck with St. George.
8 comments:
Congratulations! Very nice wreaths - but can we see the rest of the house?
Oh, Megan, that is wonderful news! I'm so glad that you are doing so well. I really miss seeing you. Maybe we could stop by and see you on our way up to UT next? I'd love to say hello. Congrats on the house, on the practice, on everything!
And--I agree with Andee: pictures of the rest of the house would be so fun to see!
Have I told you how much I LOVE that wreath?! And how happy I am St. George is stuck with you. Because I think it is stuck with us too.
I'm glad you guys are feeling settled in St. George. Congrats on buying a business and getting going. Please send me an e-mail with your address- we'd love to send you a Christmas card and stay in touch with your cute family! Best of luck with everything.
Cute wreath! It looks like you live in a castle. I want more pictures too! Congrats on your new business. I need more details and your address so I can send you a christmas card.
We are so happy for you guys!
A. I want that wreath enought to fly there and steal it off your door.
B. You own a practice....ahhhhh! That is incredible on so many levels.
C. If the door is that fantastic please tempt me with a bedroom or 2.
D. Nothing else to say, just cleaning up my drool.
That's so exciting. Good luck to you guys!
Wow. Megan. How exciting for your family. I am sure Adam is so happy to be doing just what he wanted and loves. Best wishes with YOUR new practice. By the looks of the door, your house is adorable. And I am sure once you add your creativity it will be too cute to stand.
Post a Comment