
This is my Easter dress! Adam thinks its lame to post a picture of the model and not me. But unfortunately, I'm usually the photographer and never the photographee, hence no pictures of me in this dress. So back to the dress, I love this dress, I love the classic fit and how beautiful I feel wearing it, not to mention its perfectly modest, a great combo! I love this company for providing us modest and modern dressers with great options to feel beautiful and modest at the same time (not always an easy thing with modern clothing). So hats off to Down East Basics you've changed my world.
Thursday, April 17, 2008
The Market Dress
Posted by Megan Lofgran at 5:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
No way Meagan!! I was going to order that dress!! We are just two peas in a pod!!
Sorry, I spelled your name wrong...I was just too excited to tell you that I've had my eye on that dress!! Love it!
Megan, I almost bought that dress! It's so cute, but I'm still nursing Marcus, so I ordered two others from Downeast Basics instead. They should arrive Monday or Tuesday. I'm so excited!
For the record, I'm the photographer too, and I completely agree with you about posting the picture of the model.
you looked better in it than her... so you should have put a picture of yourself up... I am pretty sure that is what Adam MEANT to say. :)
Megan,
I am glad I asked you to start a blog. I am even more glad to find out you already had one :) It will be fun to keep in touch.
I love that dress, and you looked beautiful in it, of course.
Hey stranger! Miss you! Are you getting ready for the big move? Give me a call if you get a chance...love you!
Post a Comment