2 days ago my parents celebrated their 34th wedding anniversary. That's right, THIRTY-FOUR YEARS! I just wanted to share my gratitude for the example they set for Adam, my sister and I. As all of you who are hitched know, marriage takes work, dedication, loyalty, love, compassion, understanding... and the list goes on. 34 years of persevering in those qualities to make a marriage work is phenomenal. But my parents don't just make it work, they actually still love each other, enjoy being together, and plan there life around the priorities they both share. They really are so cute! That is the example I want to follow, thanks Mom and Dad, for this special gift of your example you've given to us. I cherish it, and love you so much!
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
34 Years Strong
Posted by Megan Lofgran at 8:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How neat is that! I still remember your dad driving us around and we asked the dumbest questions but he was such a good sport! How cool, 34 years!
Your parents have always had such a fun and loving relationship. They've always been a great example to me too. I love how they do everything together, and thoroughly enjoy each other! Wow, 34 year! Love that picture of them too!
Post a Comment