I'm so tired of "catching up". I'm tired of feeling like I'm delinquent on a high school assignment. So I'm going to complete it once and for all with a nice slideshow and a short breakdown of the last 2-ish months!
- Got to St. George unscathed and happy to be in familiar territory. Found a house to rent in a fantastic neighborhood right across from the elementary school ( I still can't get over how convenient that is!!).
- We're not here even 3 days and all ready Jackson and Porter were asked to ride the float for Jackson's preschool in the county fair parade.
- Porter's started 1st grade! First time going all day. It was shaky at first, he takes a little longer to warm up to new routines, but is doing EXCELLENT now! Yeah Porter!!
- A brief 3 hour reunion with Char in Cedar City! Totally worth it!
- I turned 29!!!! Holy cow that seems really old! What a great b-day I had though; my very dear friend Lindsay and her family came to stay the weekend with us. We had a wonderful visit and filled our tummy with yummy foods from favorite haunches around town. I love that they are barely 2 hrs away in Vegas!!!! My sweet friend Kristine also brought me a whole coconut creme pie! So thoughtful of her! Adam gave me money to spend on whatever I wanted, believe me, its burning a hole in my pocket!
- Jackson started preschool. He's learn so much and having a blast. He has already charmed the teachers to bits.
- Porter lost his first tooth. The tooth fairy came and made a big mess with her "pixie dust" but the $2 she left made up for it!
- We had a short but sweet visit with my parents and Devin when they came up for Labor Day. We had a family picnic and hike in Snow Canyon.
- Asher is progressing so much! Forming a fiery personality, and causing lots of mischief (climbing on the table, getting into the garbage, unrolling all the toliet paper... the usual)
- Adam is thoroughly enjoy his second rotation with Dr. Croft, learning so much about Opt. business management, not to mention weekly lake trips!
- Just got back from a whirlwind trip to Mesa. Sorry if we missed you, it was really really short. There was so much we just couldn't do. We did get to enjoy our families at the lake and a very brief BBQ with our very dear friend the Fullers. And some fabric shopping with my mom. ( I'm trying my hand at recovering $8 upholstered chairs).
Well, that should cover most of it. Now maybe I can move on...we shall see!



3 comments:
Megan, It is so good to see what you are up to. Your family has been through a whirlwhind of events. Wow! But your new home and new view are gorgeous. I hope you enjoy getting settled! Soon on to a real job! Fabulous!
Oh I wish we could have seen you! I TOTALLY understand, though. Family takes up all of our time when we go to UT. I sure do miss you, though.
I'm so glad that you are doing so well. Looks beautiful where you are! And congrats to your boys on starting and doing so well in their respective classes--good for them!
I'd love some tips on what to do or where to go out here. Send 'em our way!
Wow, you guys have been busy. I'm so glad that you've found a place and have settled in. Love the view!
Post a Comment