Thursday, October 23, 2008

My late bloomer is blossoming!



Well I wanted to post a video of Asher saying "uhoh"  but it wouldn't work.  So I'll have to be satisfied with this equally adorable pic of Asher riding Jackson's bike on our camping trip to Snow Canyon last weekend.  Asher is changing so much lately, just blooming before our eyes!  No, no walking yet, but I really don't expect it anytime soon.  Both brothers walked at about 16 months, but Asher is definitely on his own time and I'm not feeling pressure to hurry him, he'll do it when he is ready (funny how I've learned that philosophy with him but I still feel the need to pressure Porter, poor guy!)  Here's what Asher has been up to:

Says "Uhoh" and "Mama"
Claps his hands all the time!
Waves bye-bye
Shakes his head no
Climbing on everything including the Stove!
(well not totally on top but he trys and is sure proud of his efforts!)
Continues to shower our lives with tremendous joy and happiness!

2 comments:

kristine said...

Hey!! What fun things I never knew you were away.. but then again I am just beginning to pick up the friend pace once again! Fun to see and I am so happy you had the chance to go!

Michelle and Aaron said...

Asher is looking like a little toddler and not a baby anymore! Wow, the time has gone fast. We sure miss you guys!