Up in the air... its a bird! its a plane! No, just Adam getting a last flight in on the ultralite before his big flight back to Portland for session 3 of rotations. So my title of "single married mom" has resumed. Yippee!!!
Not Really!
Our last few days before he left were so sweet. We all seemed to want to savor each moment, knowing it would be the last for a while. But now the band aid has be pulled and he is gone to the soggy weather, and weird people (no offense, but come on you know its true!). I know I'll survive without him(I'm strong I know I can do it!). But I will be incomplete without my rock. Adam is the one that keeps me steady; my eternal companion. But its good friends that get me through these hard time without him. Thank you so much for your calls, and thoughts, and distractions you've provided me these last few days without him. I'm so grateful for all the support I have here in St. George. And it amazing that it been generated in such a short amount of time. Thank you to the home teacher that has offered to mow our patch of grass for the next 3 months. Thank you to the primary president who has offered her daughter to help me wrangle 3 wiggly boys during sacrament. And thank you to the nursery leaders that are willing to take Asher a month early so I can teach the Sunbeams in peace ( is that an oxymoron?). It all testifies to me of the love for the Savior. Thank you.
5 comments:
How sad that Adam is gone already! Hopefully the time will pass by quickly for you. And, hopefully he will be able to make it home for a visit or two.
I'm so glad that you have such wonderful support where you are. Isn't it amazing how Heavenly Father blesses us so richly even in the people that we are able to meet? I'm so glad that there are people there to help you out. I wish I could do something for you, too--dinner would be fun! Good luck, Megan. We're thinking of you.
I think your amazing for taking care of 3 boys alone for 3 months! You said it all...What would we do without friends and neighbors?!
Oh my gosh Megan! I can't believe you have to be a single mom for 3 months! How are you doing it? Last week I had Claire for 13 hours with her naps totaling less than an hour the whole time. It resulted in me having an out of control meltdown the next day. Pretty embarrassing. I know you'll do much better than me. I'm glad you're loving your new home and friends. Miss you!
Oh, I guess I'm Rich today.
Eileen
I'm going to be with ya girl in just another year and a half! Zach will be doing all his rotations his fourth year and I'll be without him for up to 9 months :( Somehow it'll all work out, but I sympathize with you. Thank goodness you have such nice friends. Hope I will when I'm in your situation!
Post a Comment