Sunday, November 9, 2008

Just had to add this picture.





Porter can get Asher to make the funniest faces!  I wish this was a better angle, maybe they'll do it again this week.  I love these little stinkers!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Megan, your family is so cute! I love those faces! I can't believe you have to live without your hubby for 3 months! Is he coming back for Thanksgiving and Christmas? So wonderful you have such an awesome ward and group of friends!

Hope & Ryley said...

Oh they are so cute! Wow I miss you guys so much! Tell the boys I say hi!

The Porter Post said...

Love that picture! And the boys looked so GREAT on Halloween! Your mom always does such a GREAT job on their costumes! Adam's already back in Oregon?! Time flys, and I hope these next 3 months fly by for you too! You are such a wonderful mom, and wife...those boys are so lucky to have you!! That's awesome you have such a GREAT ward!! I'll try to give you a call in the next week or so...Love ya!!

Cali said...

Cute, cute, cute! Your kids are so great together!

Katie said...

Your boys are so cute! They're getting so big. Are you in Utah or AZ? We'll be having a Puerto Rican Christmas this year.