Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A breath of fresh air


Thanks to the help of a good friend.  
I have breathed new life to my bedroom!  
I'm still awaiting a chocolate brown velvet bed skirt, and a "date project" with my husband making an upholstered headboard.  Yet already, I'm loving the breath of fresh air, a furniture  rearrangement provides.  Thanks for your help Kristine!

7 comments:

Bekah: said...

Megan, it looks cute! I can't wait to see your headboard. Share how you make it.

we share: said...

that looks lovely my friend... and I sure it is always that clean ook at all that glorious SUN pouring in through the windows... WOW!!! I can't wait for that! i love it and your dressers look great there. what were you thinking for fabric for the headboard?

Lindsay said...

Ooo, liking it Meg. Aren't you returning those pillows though? : ) I love the ruffles!

Anndee said...

Very nice! I want air in my room! Too bad our widows are sealed shut for all this RAIN! don't you miss it here?
i'll check back for the headboard.

kristine said...

Any day babe! It was fun having our girl decor morning! Keep the pillows!!

Trevor and Jordan said...

I love the room. It looks real nice and clean. Thats one thing I love about white. I am going to be making a fabric headboard too. I want it to be wider than the bed and about a foot from the ceiling. It was good talking to you the other night. Again love the room.

Katie said...

So pretty Megan! I wish our bedroom looked like that! Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog. Its nice to know you check in on us. LOL, you've never been here in the winter-it was pretty windy when we took those pictures and jeans felt fine. My next pictures I'd like to find a cute dress to wear, and will definitely wear my hair down!