I was perusing a friends blog, and found another blog (aka- blog stocking! ha!) called "This Young House." SO SO SO fantastic! Love the fresh clean style, love the DIY attitude, love it ALL. Check out there "wedding album" and how wonderful their wedding was, but don't let my mom see the budget! Now I can't make a cute button so you can check it out from this post, but look down at my inspirations list and click there. Maybe Holly can tell me how to make those buttons in the post. Wow I sound like a blogging idiot. Anyways, take a peek, and enjoy!
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love that site...I stalk it too!
BTW - Thanks for the message the other day. Jared found your blog a few months ago (through Brent and Amy) and we have been so glad to be able to see a little of what you guys are up to. I can't believe Adam is almost done with school. I am JEALOUS. I can't even say that we can see the light at the end of the tunnel. There are still years to go. Oh well, I know we made the right choice and that it will be worth it.
Your family is darling! Seriously so so cute!
The next time you guys are in AZ PLEASE call us. We would love to get together! :) Jared's phone # is the same (I think Adam called him a couple of months ago and left a message).
So did I miss the link? Are you going to share?
When should I start watching for you guys? Are you still coming next month?
Where you been? You haven't blogged in AWHILE! HOpe you're doing well :)
You are just darling! We had a good time in St George and so glad you came to play with us! Hopefully we'll see you guys again soon. Cute blog BTW. ~Mel
Post a Comment