I MADE MEGAN SAYS ALL THESE NICE THINGS ABOUT ME!! :) ISN'T SHE WONDERFUL?!
Friday, February 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I MADE MEGAN SAYS ALL THESE NICE THINGS ABOUT ME!! :) ISN'T SHE WONDERFUL?!
Posted by Megan Lofgran at 1:41 PM
3 comments:
Hi Megan!! Its Alicia Gerard (Lastrange).. I ran across your blog through somebody and you look great and your family is adorable. Would love to stay in touch!!
there must be something about optometry students... cause we've all got pretty HOT husbands!
cute blog, so glad you started one!
Hey Megan--I really like your blog. I know it's horrible--but I keep in better contact with people through their blogs than I do with phone calls and such. (Blame it on my crazy and lovable kids who hate it when I pick up the phone!) Anyway--glad to know that you've set one up, I look forward to reading it!
Post a Comment