It really doesn't get sweeter than this, two little boys (Jackson and his best friend Easton) singing their hearts out to their mommies. I remember when Porter learned this song last year with his preschool class. On Valentines Day the kids and teachers suprised us with a song presentation. I started crying it melted my heart so. Porter thought I was laughing, and was a bit pieved! I had to explain that I loved it so much, it made me cry, kind of like feeling the Spirit which we call "happy cry" in our house!
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is too precious! I love having those sweet experiences with my kids!
That is so great! I am so proud of you for figuring out how to post video! Oh man- those little buddies are going to miss each other... are you sure you have to go?
Post a Comment