Last entry for tonight! When I put this shirt on Asher today, I couldn't help but remember Porter wearing it about the same age. Notice how much tighter it is on Porter, and Asher is not little by any stretch of the means!
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
They are so cute! I love your boys. It's funny, because Porter and Asher seem so similar to me, but their baby pictures aren't as similar as I would have imagined!
CUte pictures. You have some handsome little boys, I think Porter looks like you! Looks like you had a good Valentine's day. Cute Family!!
how cute!!! i cant wait to put some of bryn's clothes on the next one!
Cuuute, is right! What a difference and how lovely to see your sweet Asher up close. I really can't wait to get to know him and reunite with everyone one day! Happy Thursday to you!
Megan!!! Yeah!! I am so glad we got connected throught the blog world. This is exactly why I love to blog!! Your boys are so cute. That is funny about the shirt because I do the same thing with Layton and Jackson. Except Jack is much bigger than Layton was. Like Jack's outfit today layton wore when he was 18 months jack is 11 months. Anyway I'm glad you found me. Let's keep in touch!!
By the way love the V-day deco. So fun!!
I love that pic of Porter Meg! Cracks me up! Seems like forever ago our 5 year olds were babies like that!
Hope you don't mind me checking out your blog, I'd love to stay in touch with you guys, especially since rotations are fast approaching! It was fun to see you at Anndee's, it feels like I haven't seen you in a long time. We should just hang out one day and catch up. Oh- and I love all of the pictures of your boys and family on the side- very sweet.
I love the compare pictures! I've got a few of those myself. Keep them coming!
Hi Megan,
I found you through Kristen's blog. It's fun to see that you guys are doing well! Your little one sure got big fast!
So happy that you are blogging. I just noticed from Trishas blog. congrats on all you little darlings. Hope school is going well!
Aimee
Post a Comment