Thursday, February 7, 2008

What a hunk!

Is my husband not so cute or what!  I think I got really lucky when he chose me.  But Adam's hunkiness does not begin and end with his dashing good looks.  Oh no, my man is multi-faceted!  Adam is quite witty, he is not a big talker yet what he does say is clever and insightful.  Adam is passionate about his career He is totally driven.  Optometry school is intense, and it hasn't come easy to him, but that hasn't stopped him from doing what it takes to get through it; I love that!  I also love that he is an amazing father.  So very gentle and kind with our boys, but oh so much fun and boyish too.  I'm so grateful that Adam honors is priesthood  and is worthy to bless our home and family. He adds so much to the peaceful spirit that resides in our home (on most days!).  Adam is unique in all his interests and personality, and I love him dearly.

1 comments:

Emily Webb said...

Wow Megan 3 boys! That is awesome! I was so shocked to see you you look great! Love your blog I am pretty much a big ol slacker but I do try!
PS how the heck do you make flubber?