Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Who needs toys when you have brothers.

Ok, I'm not really sure who's more entertained here, me, Asher or the boys!  Porter and Jackson are always using there "cute powers" to make Asher laugh.  Asher is very easy to please, he is such a happy baby and so interested in these big boys jumping and running and laughing around him.  I just can't help but be "the fly on the wall" because they're all so fun to watch!  I often find Jackson in Asher's face singing a song of nonsense.  His love for Asher is that of wanting to hug and squeeze and love him to bits!  Porter has the magic touch of simply captivating Asher whenever he is near.  I wonder if Asher thinks he is looking in a mirror; the look so much alike!  Porter's love for Asher is more of a loving care.  Always concerned for him, making sure his needs are met, and so very tender.  That is so in character of Porter!  But as much as they love Asher; they hate baby slobber!!  Ew gross!

3 comments:

kristine said...

It is about time my dear! I love it though seeing the boys and how life is ticking for you, is fabulous all over. I am impressed with your family of three and all the projects you are into that you have made it to the blogging world! It is a wonderful world. I am eager to keep up with you and get our roots back together! So exciting to know the work behind the final frontier is here. It is always worth but never easy! We love you oodles! trav & kris

The Porter Post said...

Megan! I'm so happy you're blogging! I've been wanting to call you, but can never find a quiet minute (I know you understand!) But this will be a great way to keep intouch, and keep up with each others craziness! Your boys are so cute! I had to play that little clip of them over and over for Brynna...we sure do miss you!! So glad we were able to spend some time with you while you were visiting! Miss and love you!

Devin said...

Porter and Jackson are wearing the cutest shirts ive ever seen!!!
Love, Aunt Devin