Saturday, March 8, 2008

We're back!




I'd like to pretend that I've been on a long exotic vacation, were there's no electricity, so therefore no internet, thus no opportunity to update the good ol family blog.  Do you believe me?  Darn!  I know, I know, I've completely neglected the blog.  And I look at yours all the time, but I've just been too lazy lately to add to my own.  Please forgive me.  We've had a lot going on the last month, I'll try to catch you up to speed.  I've started packing!  Thats kinda exciting, the count down has started; we have less than 2 months till we leave for Puerto Rico.  Adam has started some intense testing (thats never fun for anyone!).  Asher has cut a total of 4 teeth now, and doing remarkably well.  Jackson and Porter began swim lessons (more on that later).  Anyways, more details to come... thanks for being patient!  The picture was from our Johnson family photo session @ Mesa Art Center, in January.  Our photographer was Randy Walker, I think he did a fabulous job!

1 comments:

Cam said...

Megan- you look so pretty in that picture! Cute blog.