Porter will be 6 years old in 6 days! I don't understand, what happened to the time? I'm baffled! It feels like just 5 minutes ago he arrived. I remember holding him in the hospital and thinking I never want to let him go, I just want to stay in this moment forever, holding and kissing this gorgeous baby. Porter's first year was wonderful! He was so easy; slept great and so fun to play with. He wasn't a cuddler and certainly wouldn't fall asleep in your arms. He was too stimulated when he was held to relax, he wanted to explore and check everything out. I must mention he was HUGE! At one year Porter weighed 27 lbs.! He could suck down an 8 oz. bottle in less than 5 minutes. His hair was so unruly. Imagine a fat, fat baby with a rooster mohawk; it was irresistible! As early as 4 months I could see that Porter was a daddy's boy. He would gaze at Adam with such love and admiration (and still does). I miss that baby so much. I often think if only I could hold that baby again, that would be pure heaven for me!
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I know, it seems like yesterday our little boys met in Gilbert when they were just about 6 months old. It is sad, but I do love watching them become real people too. Sorry about Asher's arm thing, that's strange. Love ya!
Lins
Post a Comment