Well if you don't know by now, our first Optometry rotation beginning in May is at the Optometry school in San Juan, Puerto Rico. We've secured ourselves a great little place on the beach in a town called Loiza. Its a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom, looking out to the ocean, plenty of room for our family and guests (hint, hint!). Heres a link to check the place out.
http:/www.aquatika.net/
6 comments:
Wow Megan, how exciting!!! It looks beautiful! Hopefully we'll strike it rich while you're there so I can come visit you! Your boys are going to love living there!
Hola!! Congrats on your new beachy home!! I would love to visit! I'll look into tickets!! What a great holiday life! Oh the fun of travels.. and the fun of culture! I can't wait to hear all about it!
Hi Megan! I found your blog on Emily's. It's so fun to see your cute family and how it has grown! That's so awesome you will be living on the beach!
I am tired of looking at this post about stinky Puerto Rico. Rub a little salt in the wound why don't ya?
Megan! I just now found your comment on an old post! How are you? Sounds like life is an adventure as always and you guys are on the move again!! Man, we must sound so boring! I think that would be fun. enjoy it while you're there. And keep in touch!-Stacy
Looks like a beautiful place! So, I was trying to find the Easter dress you were talking about on downeast, and didn't see one like you were describing- you'll have to send me a link or something, it sounded cute. You know how much I love that store! :) Can't believe that we'll all be leaving so soon, pretty weird, huh?
Post a Comment