Sunday, March 16, 2008

Ladies night!

This is Char, my best friend, here in Oregon.  And I say best friend with pride, because she is exactly what a best friend should be:  Fiercely loyal, thoughtful, kind, spiritually uplifting, respectful, confidant, adviser, sister, and a party to boot!  When Char and I get together, its always a grand time!  You can expect extremely loud laughter (from both of us!), high energy, tons of talking, and 4 little boys having just as much fun as we are. I really don't know how I would make it through optometry school without Char.  As the clock ticks down the remaining time we have here at school, we both are getting nervous of what the future holds without each other.  But we've come up with a few solutions:  A.  Char and Easton stow away in our luggage to Puerto Rico (actually they do have plans to come for a visit; I'm absolutely elated!)  B. I stay here in Oregon (very unlikely) or C. Char and Derek and Easton come live in St. George (actually a small possibility).  As you can see I love this girl; if everyone had a Char for a best friend the world would be a happier place.

So this picture was taken last night, very poor quality, I had to doctor it up a bit to get rid of some serious shadows.  Anyways, we were on our way to the local HS play, Fiddler on the Roof (my personal favorite).  We were pleasantly surprised how good it actually was.  Of course Char and I can't stop talking even for a musical, I'm sure our neighbors did not care for the "peanut gallery"!  But we enjoyed a much needed girls night courtesy of our sweet husbands, and the local small town culture.

3 comments:

Bekah: said...

i sooo agree! char is an AMAZING friend! i just love that girl!!

megan i am IN LOVE with your shirt. please share details... where did you get it?

Emily Webb said...

It is so nice to have a best friend! She seems wonderful! That really is a cute shirt too!

Megan Lofgran said...

Although on the whole, I find I'm too old for this store, I can still find a rare treasure such as my aqua polka dot blouse at Forever21. Ha thats so funny! Its the modern version of Contemp Casuals, do you remember that store?